Our vision of ‘Ideas Energized’ is a thought and a belief that technology is a lot more than just IT. It is a platform to implement ideas which transform businesses around key factors and helps in the growth of an organization.
With this vision in mind, we welcome you to join Synoverge, where you will be treated more than just an employee in just another faceless organization. Our passion for technology excellence and customer centric delivery innovation within the quality frame work ensures our employees grow along with the growth of the organization. Our HR policies and programs are built to reflect our employee friendly work culture. A culture of treating peers, associates, customers, partners and all stakeholders with respect and being conscious of their desires and aspirations.
Synoverge also realizes the associates aspirations lie in continuous upgrade of their skills, technology and management development. Hence, in order to create the competitive edge, training and development programs aligned to business goals and customer needs and to promote managerial talent.
On the softer side, we have a value system where we believe in giving back to the society through Corporate Social Responsibility.
Experience: 12-15 Years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Technologies with atleast 5 years of experience in technical architecture and design
• Provide and present technical solution architecture to prospects and customers
• Demonstrated ability to research new technologies and provide technology leadership to team
• Strong ability to troubleshoot technical challenges faced by team
• Ability to manage multiple project deliveries as per agreed milestones and project objectives
• Excellent communication and team management skills
• Exposure to ISO 9001 process compliance and external audits
Experience: 2-5 Years
• Back-End: .Net Core, MVC, Web API, WCF
• Front-End: HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, jQuery, Angular
• Database: SQL Server, Oracle
• Ability to perform requirement analysis and design of customer requirements
• Good understanding of coding standards and best practises
• Exposure to customer communications for requirements discussion
Experience: 2-4 Years
• Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
• Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
• Managed 3-4 projects preferably in Dynamics CRM/365
• Understand project implementation lifecycle
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com