Experience: 5-7 Years
Design and development with Informatica IICS or PowerCenter in either/both Data Warehousing and Enterprise Integration projects
•Development of ETL [Extract Transform & Load] by utilizing relevant technologies (e.g. Informatica, MS Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, etc.).
• Develop Data Ingestion and Integration from data sources to Azure Data Warehouse, based on Data Pipeline Framework(s) established by our Data Analytics and Information Technology teams as well as technical requirement specifications developed across all departments.
• Develop all necessary ad-hoc Data Ingestion/Integration processes into operational procedures for our Production Environment by adhering to agile, reliable, secure, high-performing, efficient, and effective methodology.
• Build and deploy Data Gathering/Integration solutions for periodic ingestion of field-generated or subject expert-generated content into a centralized reporting environment.
• Work with various business teams and departments to increase efficiency and accuracy of business processes through business process automation.
• Performance Tuning and Optimization of all Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, including Data Platforms and databases.
•Support Data Analyst, Information Technology, and Business Stakeholder(s) in analyzing & resolving any data issues, as required.
• Develop business process automation solutions running mostly on hosted platforms (such as Azure or AWS).
• Demonstrate understanding of tools for building business process automation solutions to securely connect to multiple hosted platforms (e.g. PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint, Nintex, and K2).
•Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
About the Resource
• Hands-on experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, BODS, Data Stage, Azure data Factory, Pipeline work, etc.).
•Demonstrated knowledge in data modeling (e.g. keys, logical, subject areas, referential integrity, etc.).
•1+ year experience specifically using Informatica IICS cloud-based tools
• Experience with Cloud-based integrations
•Exposure to the Financial Services industry
•Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment when dealing with competing priorities & initiatives; this involves keeping all stakeholders informed of issues, progress, status, and resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, extreme pressure, and tight deadlines.
• Proven success in simultaneously handling strategic and transactional responsibilities, especially in a small-team environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.