Microsoft Dynamics ERP Services
Microsoft Dynamics ERP (AX 2012 R3 & NAV 2013) are a leading Global ERP Solutions and Synoverge is a Solution Provider for Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has been developed to deliver powerful, agile, easy-to-use integration business solution that adds value across your organization, today and tomorrow. It makes it easy to operate across locations and countries by standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance.
With Microsoft Dynamics ERP, you can be confident your business management solution is—and will continue to be—relevant to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry and business.
We get engaged at an early ERP evaluation stage to help our customers make the right long-term investments in scalable, flexible system by choosing best-of-breed enterprise applications, to suit their current and future business requirements thus maximizing the benefit from your ERP implementation. More than just an implementation – from program management and business process improvement, to change management, our clients leverage our business consulting expertise to capitalize on your entire value chain. Implementing an ERP Solution can be long drawn, complicated and costly affair. Which is where Synoverge steps in as your suitable Dynamics AX Implementation Partner.
Our Consultants, with their skills and exposure are able to understand and analyse your end to end business functions, thus aligning the implementation goals with the overall organizations objectives. Our Consultants experienced in Dynamics ERP will help you in the following areas
- Project Planning
- Landscape & Hosting Strategy
- Systems Installation & production readiness
- Business Process Mapping and Gap-fit analysis
- Functional design
- Technical design
- Integration and customization
- Systems Pilot and Validation
- Data Migration Strategy & Execution
- Users Training & Education
- Post go-live support
We have adopted & optimized Microsoft's Sure-Step methodology to ensure proper project planning for successful implementation of your business functions. Our experienced Project Managers will work with you to establish the Project Management & Governance framework that will give you the outcome you want for a smooth transition from legacy platform to Dynamics ERP Solution.
AX 2012 R3 Upgrade & Migration
Contemplating an upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3? What’s New in AX 2012 R3? Should I be upgrading to AX 2012?
- What are the benefits?
- How will my system be impacted?
- How much time and what resources will be required?
Our Microsoft Dynamics AX expertise, comprehensive assessment strategy, and proven upgrade methodology can help you answer those questions, understand the full scope of upgrade, and decide what's right for your organization when it comes to Dynamics AX 2012 R3. We can assess your current system and show you how an economically-priced AX 2012 R3 upgrade can improve your profitability and increase efficiency.
Expanding and upgrading your Microsoft Dynamics AX solution periodically helps improve your business’ productivity, protects your investment and maximizes the value of your Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation.
Contact us today for a free assessment where we can help you evaluate existing system functionality, understand your requirements and scope, and help develop a high-level strategy for upgrading to AX 2012 R3.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Support
Large organizations spend an average of 70% of their IT budget on Maintenance of existing systems. Clearly, Application Management presents high potential for cost savings in global enterprises. We offer a cost effective solution to customers through -
- Proven Cost Effective Global Support Delivery Model with Onsite, Onshore, and Offshore Shared Services Models to suit the Client Support Needs
- Efficient knowledge transfer & Effective transition of Application support
- Focus on performance measures and continuous improvement besides Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Timely resolution of issues with impact & root cause analysis
- Established On-Line Ticket Tracking Tool
- 24/7 onsite, offsite and online Support Services including dedicated & shared service models
- Support on existing configuration & new module implementation
- Documentation & Training to new users / Advanced Training to existing users
- Fine tuning configuration & optimizing landscape
We deliver and support programs to help benefit our existing customers and drive incremental business value to their organizations long after the initial go-live.
We also recognize that the challenges faced by our customers today may be very different from what they faced when they first selected Microsoft Dynamics AX and during the initial post go live stabilization period.
As a Support Partner, we also support you in multi-company/multi-national deployment of your implemented solution to cover new geographies or newly acquired companies. It also paves the way to reuse the best elements of your current solution in local country versions and maintain the corporate requirements throughout the solution lifecycle.
Cloud Deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX:
Microsoft's cloud strategy is important for organizations who want to align to the long-term future road map for their IT Infrastructure, even if demand for Cloud ERP is only just beginning. Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is also highly capable with geographically dispersed organisations, which makes Cloud deployment even more compelling.
Some of the benefits of Cloud deployment of AX 2012 R3 are-
- High availability - Guaranteed service level agreements tailored to your requirements
- Minimize initial investment - Lower your startup costs by avoiding upfront hardware and software purchases
- Faster implementation - Hosted Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions offer rapid deployment options
- Manage your cash flow better -Support your business as it grows with low and predictable costs that scale with actual use of your solution
- Highly scalable and flexible - Microsoft Dynamics AX offers scalability and flexibility that fits to your organizations exact needs and can be configured as your needs change. You don’t need to worry about future hardware refresh costs when hosting on Azure
- Reduce dependence on internal IT resources - You can free up IT resources by moving to a managed hosted environment so you can focus your internal IT staff for tasks that provide more value to your organization
- Access from anywhere - Because access is through any secure internet connection, all types of users are able to connect regardless of location anytime
- Compliance -We work with you to design the solution that best maps to your requirements
Smooth & Efficient Cloud Enablement
Synoverge has the knowledge and resources to provide the comprehensive service you need to move your ERP to the Cloud - quickly, effortlessly, and painlessly. Our powerful global platform and experience with Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft Licensing delivers anytime, anywhere, for anybody.